Friday, March 6, 2009

The results are in

Last night we had the preview party for our guild (Cotton Patch Quilters) show and I won FOUR ribbons....

First place for "Seasonal Stroll"......




Second place for "Mother - Daughter Flower Garden"......



Third place for "Peacock Pavillion"........



Honorable Mention for "Paint Can Flowers"........




I was very excited about all of those. The two quilts that did not win were:


"Ten Around Penhill"




and "Marley"




The show is wonderful and hanging yesterday was a breeze. We used a new system that I had seen at the Houston Quilt Festival and it worked so well. We were thru hanging at 4:15....an all time record. Normally, we have been hanging at 5:30 as the preview party was starting.

Enough for today.....I am out the door to spend a wonderful day among my three favorite things.... quilts, quilters and quilt vendors!!!!

2 comments:

maggi said...

Congratulations. The quilts that won the awards truly deserved them but the other two are also beautiful.

maggi said...

Thanks for your comment on my blog - beware, playing with Photoshop can be addictive. I am now into enlarging the images to something bigger than journal size.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews