Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Bits and Pieces

I finished the last two BQL challenges yesterday, including binding. Here they are.....







I especially enjoyed doing the embellishing on the purses.


I had commissioned my friend Anita's husband (Bill) to make a rust piece for me that looked like sunflowers. Last night she presented me with this wonderful piece.....






I cant decide which side I want to use.....what do you think?


I think that I am going to print out a bunch of copies of this photo and practice designing the quilting.

I am leaving for Texas in the morning to spend a few days with my Mom. The main project that I want to do is to document all of her quilts......she has done some wonderful ones.

I will try to post if I can. I am actually excited about trying to do an email post, but am not sure that I know how. If you see some strange entries, you will know that I am trying to figure out the process.

Until later.......

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews