Thursday, August 13, 2009

Making Labels

Today I made the labels for the last two quilts that I have finished. I use my computer to print the labels which are made using Powerpoint.

The Sunflower photo was taken at a field a few miles from my house and then colored to a Sepia tone.

By the way, I found out on Tuesday that the Sunflower quilt was accepted into the Cobb County Quilt Guild show in Atlanta, Georgia in September. I am excited to see it hanging there!!


The Portugal photo was the actual photo that I used for my inspiration.

Today I have also been quilting on the Whole-Cloth piece that I am working on. It has been fun to have this project that I can come back to whenever I want to do some machine quilting.

2 comments:

maggi said...

The labels are a wonderful finishing touch. The Sunflower quilt deserves to be widely seen, it is beautiful.

Anita said...

Congratulations on your show acceptance! Love the labels.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews