Today I finished my British Quilt List challenge quilt for September. I haven’t made a log cabin block since I first started quilting back in 1985, and I was reminded that it is not my favorite block to make.
I made 12 blocks last week, thinking that I was finished, but then realized that I needed 16 blocks, so made the extra four today. The biggest trick was to figure out the arrangement of the blocks, so I got on to Electric Quilt and tried out several different possibilities.
I couldn’t decide how to quilt it so finally just worked it in an overall swirl.
It has been a bit of a disappointing day since we were supposed to go to the University of Georgia football game tonight, but thunderstorms rolled in about 2 hours before kickoff so we didn’t get to go……maybe next week!!!