Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Mark it SOLD!!!!

A few posts ago I was asking for help with deciding whether or not to sell a particular quilt. I made the decision, set the price and the woman wants to buy it!!!

She was very kind in her email and said the following..... "I have a spot, front and center in our living room that I have already designated as ‘the’ perfect spot for ‘Sunflowers’. I am thrilled! Please know that having been a seamstress most of my life, it is going to a good home and one that appreciates creative artistry and the time and talent you put into this beautiful quilt."

Even if I was reticent about selling it, I feel really good about it's new home!!'

Now I just need to make sure that I have REALLY good photos of it before I send it off.

Thanks to all who made suggestions on the earlier post.

AND A REMINDER......the 101st post Giveaway is still open......leave a comment on the post below, or email me from my profile and I will put your name into the pot......drawing is next Sunday


1 comment:

maggi said...

I am so glad to hear that you have sold your quilt and how reassuring ti know that it is going somewhere where it will really be appreciated.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews