Monday, November 9, 2009

Teaching Time

Wow, a whole week has passed and I haven't found time to do a single post....shame on me!!!

One of the reasons for this lack of posting has been a lack of quilting time. I am trying to get a bunch of work and home tasks taken care of before the holidays hit so that I can enjoy the season from Turkey Day up until Christmas. So far, so good, but still a long way to go.

Although I haven't been sewing, I have been doing a fair amount of teaching in the last few weeks. I recently taught two Beginning Machine Quilting classes at my local store, and then this past week, I taught two 1-day classes at a local guild, the Lake Oconee Quilters.

All of the classes were so much fun and I really enjoy meeting so many different quilters. Also, I always manage to learn something new in every class!!

This week I am teaching a Machine Trapunto Class at Dragonfly Quilt Shop and next week I am visiting a school and talking to a class of 3rd graders.....should be fun!!

This is a photo of my set up for the first day of a two day class.

I will leave you with a quote that I give to my students. It says......

"Artists who seek perfection in everything, achieve it in nothing?"
--- Eugene Delocroix

Happy Quilting!!

1 comment:

Anita said...

I'm so sad about having to miss your Trapunto class this week. I'll be in the next one.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews