Monday, February 15, 2010

Engage the Calikulus

My husband and I are great fans of “The Big Bang Theory”, a sitcom about 4 super smart nerds and one “normal” girl.

Have a quick watch and see if you can figure out what Sheldon is doing? (Sorry you have to watch the ad first)

I knew IMMEDIATELY as it is a technique that I have used for many years.  When I am stuck on something quilt related, I will leave the room and then quickly move into the room, throw on the light and take a fast glancing look at the  piece on the far wall.    It is amazing how many times I can immediately see which of the fabrics are out of place or which fabrics I should use for borders.

Anyway…..does this make me a geek….I certainly hope so!!!!  And I hope that it works for you too!!!

2 comments:

maggi said...

Can't watch the clip I'm afraid - not available for my region was the message. Good tip though, geeky or not, I haven't tried that one before but I will

Kay said...

I'll try that! Wish I'd had it for my last project...

That's an interesting Valentine's quilt below. Your mom had style for sure.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews