Thursday, April 15, 2010

A-Ling….again

I wrote several weeks back about a young woman that I met while in Kunming, China…..click here for the post.    Today I got an update from Go Kunming, an “American” themed website about the city, and it had a wonderful article about A-Ling.   Click here to read the article.

Be sure to look at the final photo….it is the finished version of the piece that she had just started when I visited with her.  I was excited to see that one of the fabrics that I took to her as a gift was incorporated into the piece.

She is a wonderful artist, bringing a painterly approach to her work.

1 comment:

maggi said...

Thank you for the link to the article. Her latest piece is stunning. It was interesting to read that she makes her own glue.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews