Sunday, April 11, 2010

A little bit of sewing

Yesterday, I had a few minutes in the studio and was able to finish the backing for the “Rosebrock Garden Cuttings” quilt. (see this post). 

As I originally said, I was trying to use as many of the leftovers from the previous quilt and wanted to continue that idea on the back.  I was able to use a bunch of the pieces, but finally decided that it was looking too cluttered so I took a few pieces off and just finished it!!!

Here is the back….layered, basted and ready for quilting!!!

_4115010

Oh…by the way,  the train is back on the design wall so hopefully there will be more posts about this in the next few weeks!!!!

1 comment:

maggi21 said...

That is a lovely pieced back. Look forward to the Train journey continuing.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews