On Tuesday night I attended my local guild meeting where one of my best friends was the speaker.
Her excellent points were…..
- Audition your fabrics before you start
- Feature an on-point design
- Think outside the box for your borders
- Change up your blocks so that they are not all the same
- Use negative space effectively
- Use large scale prints
- Choose a fun binding
All great things to put into play in my next quilt!!!!
I am always amazed by the creativity of quilters and it came into play with the refreshments. Linda made these oh-so-cute turkeys for us to enjoy……
They were the talk of the night!!!!
Thanks Ladies for inspiring me once again!!!!