Sometimes it seems that it takes me longer to get ready to create than it does to actually create.
For instance, on Saturday I wanted to do some work on a project that I am working on. Unfortunately, when I entered my studio it looked like this…..
- picked up the bits of fused fabric, clips of paper and general trash
- emptied the trash can
- moved the stray pins to the pincushion
- moved the scissors and rotary cutters into their proper drawer
- moved the rulers back onto the wall
- put all of the loose thread spools back into their boxes
- moved all of the fabric boxes back onto the shelf.
FINALLY…onto the creating (which I cant show right now), but here is a sneak peak
SO…..after 2 hours of working in here, this is what it looks like now……
This obviously begs the question of “why did I bother to clean it in the first place????”