Friday, July 29, 2011

A great purchase

A good while ago, I was reading a blog post by Mary Ann M. (check out her blog here) and she was displaying some wonderful felted and embroidered pieces.  One of these caught my eye and I was fortunate enough to be able to purchase it from her.

I used my easy  framing technique  and it now hangs proudly in my studio.

 

_5192526

Mary Ann also teaches classes for this process and I hope to be able to take one in the future!!!!

I am VERY proud to own an original MAM!!!

2 comments:

Kandy Newton said...

fabulous picture - I'm sure the workshop will be great - am very envious.

Yes Mam! Fiber Art said...

Thanks, Frances! You're so sweet to publish this! Looking forward to having you in one of my classes!

Mary Ann

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews