Sunday, January 5, 2014

Tax Season Prep Time…..


For the last few years I have been contemplating moving to a paperless office but was not convinced that I could do it easily.   In December I attended a Webinar where they talked in detail about the process and equipment and I made the decision to make it happen.
I purchased a second monitor for my computer and have plugged it in using an HDMI port.  I was afraid that I would have to restart my computer every time I unplugged the monitor, but it seems that will not be the case.
photo 1
So far it is working great and I have already avoided printing about 100 pages so hopefully the monitor cost will soon be absorbed.
On a lighter note, this was my fortune from today’s lunch…..
photo 3
Since this week we are hosting TWO receptions for the Genetics Department (for my husband)  AND our Church Community Group, I think that the fortune will come true!!!
Hope you are finding time to create!!!!

1 comment:

Karen said...

Good luck. It sounds like the info session was just the push you needed.
We have been using two monitors for our desktop for a while now, and I find it very hard to go back to my laptop with only one screen.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews