Sunday, November 6, 2016

A finished UFO!!!

 

To start this post, I have to go back to September of 2013!!!  I first posted about this piece HERE, working thru the process that I used to discharge the fabric vase.

Then I started working on the applique of the vase and Sunflowers, enjoying the process greatly…..Sunflower

But, as with most UFO’s, other things cropped up and the project got stuck on top of the fabric shelves.   Amazingly, before I threw it up there, I had finished all of the applique except for ONE flower petal!!!

When I unexpectedly had a few hours in my studio, I really wanted to accomplish something so I pulled out the top, quickly finished the applique and set it up for quilting.

It didn’t take long to have a fun, FINISHED project….

DSC08966

Now if all of my other UFO’s are as easy to finish, I will be one happy camper!!!!

2 comments:

elle said...

lovely! As my mum used to say, "put a nick in the post" !!!

Karen S said...

A very satisfying result! Lovely to see it all together. It looks lovely.Smart move to choose something with so much work already done.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews